Scheduling@Cornell using Scheduling
The Simple, Flexible Scheduling Tool for Casual Users
Scheduling is a responsively designed version of Scheduling@Cornell that adapts for different screen sizes and devices. It’s a great option for use on mobile devices and tablets as well as for users that would benefit from a simplified interface in any supported desktop browser.
If you need detailed, in-depth information or participate in more complex campus event scheduling activities, you will want to use the Pro interface.
Quick Start-Up Guide for using Scheduling
- Log Into Scheduling@Cornell – Scheduling Interface Note: if needed, you can switch to the Pro interface by selecting "25Live Pro" at the bottom of the page.
- Requesting an Event in Scheduling
- Check Location Availability by Room in Scheduling
- Check Location Features in Scheduling
- Check Location Layouts in Scheduling
- Star a Favorite Location in Scheduling
- Edit Your Events in Scheduling
- Search for Your Event in Scheduling