Banquet or Reception
A banquet or reception is a more formal event that is designed to receive a large number of guests; arranged in honor of a particular person or occasion and typically has food.
Banquet and Reception Locations
When planning a banquet or reception, be sure to reserve a space with adequate parking, accessibility requirements, and have enough space for the group. Also, be sure to include all room setup and audio-video needs to your space reservation.
- Central Campus - Willard Straight Hall
- Room 407, Memorial Room, seats 168 with banquet rounds, seats 230 with 6ft rectangular tables
- Room 413, seats 49
- Room 519, Reception style only, seats 49
- North Campus - Robert Purcell Community Center
- First Floor Lounges, seats 160 when reserved together
- Wendy Purcell Lounge, seats 48 banquet
- Room 218, Multipurpose Room, seats 160 banquet
- North Campus - Appel Commons Community Center
- Private Meeting Rooms A/B/C, seats 64
- Room 303, Multipurpose Room, seats 216 banquet