Banquet or Reception
A banquet or reception is a more formal event that is designed to receive a large number of guests; arranged in honor of a particular person or occasion and typically has food.
Banquet and Reception Locations
When planning a banquet or reception, be sure to reserve a space with adequate parking, accessibility requirements, and have adequate space for the group. Also, be sure to include all room setup and audio-video needs in your space reservation.
If serving food at your event, be sure to read Risk Management's "Preparing and Serving Food" information.
If serving alcohol at your event, be sure to read University Policy 4.8, Alcohol and Other Drugs.
- Central Campus - Willard Straight Hall
- Room 407, Memorial Room
- Room 413
- Room 519 (not ADA accessible)
- North Campus - Robert Purcell Community Center
- All First Floor Lounges combined
- Wendy Purcell Lounge
- Room 218, Multipurpose Room
- North Campus - Appel Commons Community Center
- Room 303, Multipurpose Room
For assistance with audio-video, lighting, custodial, and other resources and supplies, please refer to the Event Resources page for more information.