Banquet or Reception
A banquet or reception is a more formal event that is designed to receive a large number of guests; arranged in honor of a particular person or occasion and typically has food.
Banquet and Reception Locations
When planning a banquet or reception, be sure to reserve a space with adequate parking, accessibility requirements, and have enough space for the group. Also, be sure to include all room setup and audio-video needs in your space reservation.
- Central Campus - Willard Straight Hall
- Room 407, Memorial Room
- Room 413
- Room 519
- North Campus - Robert Purcell Community Center
- All First Floor Lounges combined
- Wendy Purcell Lounge
- Room 218, Multipurpose Room
- North Campus - Appel Commons Community Center
- All Private Meeting Rooms combined
- Room 303, Multipurpose Room