Speaker or Lecture
Speaker or lecture space is a suitable location for an audience to focus at the front of the space on a person or a panel of people speaking or lecturing.
When looking for a location to hold a speaker or lecture, be sure to reserve a location with adequate room at the front for your presenters, has adequate audio-video, and other building amenities.
- Central Campus - Willard Straight Hall
- Room 407, Memorial Room, seats 160
- Willard Straight Theater, Room 110, seats
- Room 407, seats
- Art Gallery, Room , seats
- Browsing Library, Room , seats
- North Campus - Robert Purcell Community Center
- 1st Floor Lounge, Rooms 101-105, seats
- Room 218, Multipurpose Room, seats
- Room 205, Wendy Purcell Lounge, seats
- Room 203, Auditorium, seats (fixed, tiered seating)
- North Campus - Appel Commons Community Center
- Private Meeting Rooms, Rooms 302ABC, seats
- Room 303, Multipurpose Room, seats 216
For assistance with audio-video, lighting, custodial, and other resources and supplies, please refer to the Event Resources page for more information.