Process an Event Request in Pro
Log in to Scheduling@Cornell Pro Interface.
- Under Your Upcoming Events select Events in which you are the Scheduler.
- Under Name, select the Event Name.
All columns can be sorted.
- Select the Details tab. (Defaults to the last tab you used.)
- Review the event details and decide whether the requested location is suitable for the event.
- Check whether the estimated Head Count is more than the requested space will hold.
- Check whether the event starts after or runs later than 11 pm.
- Check whether any Custom Attributes are YES.
- Review any other items specific to your location.
- Select Task List.
- Check the box(es) for the locations you wish to approve or deny
- If the location is suitable, select Assing (location assignment only).
If it is not suitable, select Deny and skip to step #11.You may enter comments in the comments box.
- Select Edit Event.
- Review all event details and setup fields.
- Under Resources, add any requested resources (i.e., audio-video equipment, tables chairs, etcetera)
- In the Resources search box, type any letters from the desired resource name.
- Select the resource name.
- Repeat until all needed resources are added.
- Confirm all resources are displayed for the correct dates in the Resource List.
- Add any Confirmation Notes (sent to the requestor) or Scheduler's Notes, if needed.
- If no Event Registration Form (ERF) is required, Under Event State, set the status to Confirmed.
If an ERF is required, leave the status as Tentative.
- Select Save.
- Under More Actions, select Email Event Details to send an email to the user.
- Add recipients (Requestor, Scheduler, Self, and anyone else necessary.)
- If an Event Registration Form (ERF) is needed, paste the link to the ERF into the Message Body.
- Attach additional locations rules or other documents to the message. Select Include Event Details to add this information to the email.
- If you denied the location request, briefly explain your decision to the user. Suggest an alternate location that would work better.
Recommended: If users do not respond to your email, contact them by phone.